Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who are we?
- We are a group of highly qualified Doctors, Software Engineers and Public Servants by profession but a FARMER at heart.
- REAL MILK for NATION is born out of our passion for Agriculture and is leading the industry in setting goals for reducing carbon emissions and other environmental improvements while making agriculture and dairy farming sustainable.
- Our passion for Agriculture and Innovation has also laid out guidelines and is creating a Mobile App / software to help farmers evaluate and implement changes that will benefit the environment and the sustainability of their farms through the Farm Assist program. Farm Assist will help dairy farmers to make better decisions for their farms and the environment.
- The REAL MILK’s other focus areas include Animal Welfare, Re-using water, Energy efficiency and use of Manure for organic farming.
- We are on a mission to promote production & consumption of nature friendly dairy produce. We aim at bringing together people who really care about what they eat/drink and how it is produced. We are bunch of professionals with experience in IT as well as farming/agriculture industry. We are highly motivated individuals determined to make positive difference in the lives of farmers, animals & consumers. Having done extensive research into Indian dairy industry, farmers living conditions, treatment of animals, consumer healthcare, we have come up with a digital solution that cuts across various barriers to serve farmers, animals & consumers.
- We believe that collectively we can all contribute to the cause of farmers & animals, strive towards a society that accepts nothing short of the best of dairy practices, that result in high quality produce, begets optimal price for the farmers produce, treats animals ethically while conserving the environment.
What is real milk and why should I consume it?
- Real Milk is the milk that is straight from the Live Stock, no middle men & no impurities along the path.
- Real Milk is pure & fresh as it is given by Mother Nature. With all the goodness of essential nutrients in their purest form that Mother Nature can give to humans.
- RealMilk as a company provides digital platform to connect dairy farmers with milk consumers (Individual, Hotel, Bakery, etc.) based on the proximity and other parameters such as quantity, duration of supply, delivery timings etc. RealMilk digital platform enables consumers to order milk from available dairy farmers based on the proximity (those within consumers designated area).
- Real Milk is social innovation that aims to benefit farmers as much as consumers through efficient use of technology. The business model is not only based on real milk transactions, but also incorporates Animal Healthcare, Agriculture Produce, Rural Employment, Farmer Empowerment, Environment Preservation, Consumer Healthcare, and Lean Logistics.
- RealMilk digital platform uses cutting edge technologies & processes to enable dairy farmers to produce high quality real milk through application of consistent recommended processes, veterinary services aggregation, animal vaccination, feed consolidation, feedback management & other standard best practices.
- Real Milk (Natural Pure Milk) gives consumers the benefit of nutrients that are in its purest of natural form .There are many health benefits to consuming real milk. Early studies showed that children consuming real milk had greater resistance to disease, better growth and stronger teeth than children consuming pasteurized milk.
- Research indicates that real milk confers better bone structure, better organ development, better nutrient assimilation, better fertility and even better behavior than pasteurized milk. There are innumerable people who would want a Cow/Buffalo to be milked in their households; we at Real Milk make this possible in a different way by supplying that very pure & un-adulterated milk right into your door step.
What do we do in Real Milk?
- Real Milk provides digital platform to connect dairy farmers with milk consumers (Preferably Households, Hotels, Restaurants, Bakeries, Hospitals, Tea/coffee shops, Hostels and Boarding schools) based on the proximity and other parameters such as quantity, duration of supply, delivery timings etc. This platform eliminates many problems which dairy farmers and consumers are facing today.
- Real Milk digital platform enables consumersto order milkfrom available dairy farmers based on the proximity (those within consumers designated area).
- Real Milk digital platform enablesfarmersto showcaseto consumers their dairy farm capabilities, quality of animal feed given to live stock and care taken to produce wholesome fresh milk. They can even broadcast to nearest consumers with available milk quantity for the duration they can supply.
How is Real Milk different from other commercial/packet milk vendors?
- Commercial Milk vendors process the natural milk to include various processes and preservatives. Many of these processes result in higher cost of milk production.
- Some of the processes actually take away the essential goodness of the naturally available milk. Not to mention the contamination owing to various preservatives & flavor enhancing chemicals.
- We at Real Milk believe that Nature knows the best when it comes to Milk. We not only preserve the Milk in its purest form, we also ensure that it reaches the consumers exactly in the same format & purity that it was produced by nature.
- We at Real Milk believe in the safety & preservation of nature’s gift of milk as well as those who strive to sustain this economy- The Farmer. We are absolutely committed to the well-being of the Farmer & Live Stock while concentrating on the overall cost reduction of the milk production using latest technology.
- We Connect consumers with Pure & Fresh milk with emphasis on improved quality & reduced cost. Our consumers not only get the Pure & Fresh milk that is devoid of middle tier processing, we also ensure that the quality of whole Ecosystem of Milk Production improves. We do this using improved & lean door delivery to consumers using cutting edge technology like ERP & Mobile Apps.
Is consuming Real Milk healthy?Why should we use Real Milk?
- Real Milk gives consumers the benefit of nutrients that are in its purest of natural form.
- Commercial vendors would add various preservatives that can to an extent contaminate the essential goodness of milk.
- There are innumerable people who would want a Cow/Buffalo to be milked in theirhouseholds; we at Real Milk make this possible in a different way by supplying that very pure & un-adulterated milk right into your door step.
WHAT IS THE COST MATRIX FOR REAL MILK?
|Milk Type||Upto Tier-3 cities||Metropolitan cities|
|Consumers Pay/Ltre||Farmers Pay/Ltre||Consumers Pay/Ltre||Farmers Pay/Ltre|
|Desi Cow Milk||₹80||₹70||₹110||₹100|
Farmers & Animals deserve better, you can make the difference
- Real Milk as a company strongly believes in the well-being of farmers and animals who are the root cause of the dairy industry growth. We as citizens of this country contribute to the Dairy industry by consuming the dairy produce. It’s also vital to understand the essential dairy scenarios that affect farmers, animals & we as consumers. Indian Dairy farmers are in crisis with increased cost of production and non-remunerative prices. Return on investment for dairy farmers are very less due to increased costs of feed and medical expenses of animals. Feed cost has been increasing up to 30- 50 percent from past four consecutive years, but the milk procurement prices have not increased comparatively. Animal health care is also a big burden, vaccination and De-warming costs have increased.
- Farmers are struggling to get loans for milking animals and also the bank charges are very high up to 12% interest rate while the insurance cost is an additional burden. Live Stock (animals) has been artificially inseminated to produce calves more often. This practice has reduced the life span of cattle from average of 25 years to as low as 10 years.These are some of the major problems our dairy industry is facing today; we can together make a difference to farmers & animals lives by consuming real milk. We shall have to try all possible options to rescue our milk farmers, if not they will shift to alternative income generation schemes, which may be bad for Dairy Industry and Indian economy as a whole.
Have you ever had a glass of real milk? Are you sure about that?
- Not really, since we know that the milk we buy in our local grocery store is either pasteurized or ultra-pasteurized and mostly adulterated.
How does Real Milk work in our daily lives?
- Real Milk believes that consumers always deserve the best of milk for most moderate of cost.
- We have designed our systems to ensure you as consumer get the purest of milk for reduced cost while maintaining consistent levels of satisfaction.
- Download/Install the mobile app and register using instructions. You only pay for what you order. The milk available in your location proximity is delivered through delivery boys on time. The process is just few mobile taps. No more milking of Cows/Buffaloes in your backyard for want of purity. Just place order on the Real Milk mobile app to avail the freshness.
- Imagine you as consumer availing best of nature’s milk while contributing to the cause of farmers & their livestock. Every litre of pure real milk you buy significantly enhances the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of farmers. This in turn improves the milk production process cycles thus reducing the cost of milk for you. This positive cycle is made possible with your choice of purchasing Real Milk that we so proudly are providing.
Who are the target users of Real Milk?
- Anyone like people those are interested to consume best of nature’s nutrients with reduced cost of purchase. We believe in genuine care for consumers so we serve fresh milk to anyone who wants it anywhere.
- Just Download/Install our mobile app & you are all set to consume the best of nature’s gift.
How does buying Real Milk help farmers/ cows/buffalos?
- Farmers produce milk using livestock. The cost of producing one litre of milk far exceeds what the farmer is paid for. There are various reasons which include the middle tier processing & brands occupying markets.
- Buying milk directly from farmers gives them the Single Tier SalesBenefit which is optimum price for the milk. This will also reduce cost to the consumers who pay less when compared to the commercial brands.
- Live Stock need very good care which is made possible when farmers get fair price for the milk they produce.
How does buying real milk help save cost?
- Farmer produces milk for some cost which is bought by middle tier units. The milk is then processed & redistributed using elaborate supply chain mechanism. This increases the cost of milk to the end consumer.
- Cutting out middle tier processing & replacing elaborate distribution process with Real Milk fine-tuned process, the cost of milk is reduced to the end consumer.
- Enabling farmers with direct selling capability will improve the milk life cycle thus further resulting in reduced cost of production.
Who can register on Real Milk App?
- Dairy farmers who produce more than 25 liters of milk a day and would want to sell real fresh milk directly to consumer without middlemen or over the top processing.
- Anyone who wants to consume real fresh milk. Preferably Households, Hotels, Restaurants, Bakeries, Hospitals, Tea/coffee shops, Hostels and Boarding schools.
Can every registered farmer becomes Real Milk Supplier?
- No, Only if the offline vetting process is successful and farmer get’s certified. Real Milk operational team will conduct thorough enquiry about the farmer diary capabilities, livestock status & other aspects. Once done, farmers become eligible for selling milk to the consumers.
- Farmers who fail to meet the basic criteria of Real Milk Standards would be put on hold for further guidelines.
Can every registered consumer get Real Milk Supply?
- Depends on the availability of the Farmers within the proximity of the consumer. We at Real Milk constantly work to engage farmers to supply fresh milk. We are working to cover many geo locations to serve consumer fresh milk needs.
Can I order Real Milk for one day?
- No, we strongly support minimum of 07 days of milk consumption to make the whole process meaningful. Consumers would also get to understand the real quality difference that way.
Can I cancel milk order for whole or partial period? Say when I am travelling or otherwise
- Yes, But we strongly recommend planning the milk consumption & intimate Real Milk minimum of 03 days prior to cancellation. This will help us to operate & serve you better.
What are the economic benefits of Real Milk Ecosystem?
- get fair price for their milk production efforts.
- Consumers get to consume real fresh milk at affordable cost.
- Live Stock get to have better care resulting in more milk production (Cows/Buffalos would be healthy enough to reproduce more frequently resulting in increased quality milk production, thus profits to farmers & low cost fresh milk to consumers).
- Enables Jobs Creation (Both Urban & Rural) as the Milk Consumption prospects spread across various sectors of industry.
- Every Litre of milk a dairy farmer produces adds 100 Rupees to local economy.
- For every 10 dairies (cows/buffaloes) there are 2 Jobs in the community.
- Every cow/buffalo adds 1.8 to 2 lakh rupees/year to the global economy.
Does Real Milk make Middle Men jobless?
- No, in fact this system will create one new White Collar job for every 500 litres of milk.
Why should I as a consumer know about the farmer?
- Farmer is the essential provider of the fresh milk. We believe that knowing the farmers would bring more awareness to consumers. This would enable making better choice of milk purchase.
- Engaging farmers in communication & constant feedback would help maintain the milk quality.
Why should I as Farmer know my consumer?
- Farmers would benefit by staying in touch with consumers. Knowing whom you are serving is vital for milk supply. Farmers increase their sustainability by taking essential feedback to course correct on milk quality aspects, timing & any other process steps.
How frequently do I need to meet my farmer?
- You may stay in touch with farmer through phone or may meet personally.
- We strongly suggest meet farmer every 15 days to interact & give meaningful feedback. This is needed to ensure farmer would stay on course to provide fresh milk.
Is Real Milk subscription Free for consumers?
- Subscription is absolutely free. You only pay for what you consume. Real Milk charges only 1 Rs/Litre/Day from consumers (This is included in the overall pricing plan/litre),All the more freshness & purity. Just download/install our mobile app& you are all set to consume the best of nature’s gift.
Is Real Milk subscription Free for farmers?
- Subscription is absolutely free. Real Milk charges only 2 Rs/Litre/Day. Farmers get trained in Best in Class Dairy Farm Management Principles, Fodder Management, and Cost Optimization Techniques.Just download/install our mobile app& you are all set to help consumers with the best of nature’s gift.
Whom to contact for more details?
- Toll Free : 7676035555 or 9177302770. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Can an illiterate farmer be able to operate mobile app?
- Yes, those who are using smart phones can start using our applications within 10 minutes. It’s such so easy and user friendly. People who doesn’t have access to smart phones/computers can give a missed call on our toll-free number 7676035555 or 9177302770 for registration process.
Any free trainings or workshops provided for farmers?
- Yes, this provides the knowledge and skills that dairy farmers need to meet market demands so that they can generate greater income and provide a higher quality of life for their families and their communities.
- As well, the platform enables farmers to understand and attain economies of scale and gain the skills needed to organize and work together in order to achieve the volume and quality of milk.
Who/Why do we do it for?
- For everyone in the nation, to promote the safe, fresh, pure and wholesome milk nationwide.
- Transparency in the MILK production process and farmer-consumer proximity in supply chain empowers both consumers and the farmers.
Is it necessary to have an account in REALMILK.co.in?
- Of course. While it’s not necessary to have real milk, it is recommended that everyone have a choice to buy real/pure milk.
How do I register as a farmer/producer?
- Click on “Login/Signup”, As a Supplier/Farmer you will be asked to enter few details to get registered. You would be guided by system on next steps once you register. It only takes maximum of 5 minutes to get started.
- Simply register on the Web/App by filling name,phone number and email, system will notify login details via email/SMS right immediately.
How do I register as a consumer?
- Click on “Login/Signup”, As a consumer you will be asked to enter few details to get registered. You would be guided by system on next steps once you register. It only takes maximum of 5 minutes to get started.
- Simply register on the Web/App by filling name,phone number and email, system will notify login details via email/SMS right immediately.
Can middleman register as a farmer/producer?
- No, Only real farmers.
What will happen if middleman registers as a farmer?
- We have robust feedback and vigilance mechanism to avoid fraudulent. On top of that real farmers and consumers may not give that chance to middleman.
How does milk delivery take place?
- Real Milk believes in timely & targeted delivery of pure milk to consumers. We have built systems & processes around this principle to ensure we reduce bottlenecks using high end technology. Our Mobile App, Enterprise Platform combined with well defined process allows us to make sure shot delivery of pure milk.
- We have dedicated milk delivery team on monthly payroll. Below are some facts about our delivery mechanism to instill confidence in what & how we deliver to our esteemed consumers.
- Each delivery pilot will handle 1000+8000 liters of milk a day.
- Delivery Pilots are paid 75p/ liter of milk delivered which acts as high performance incentive.
- Delivery vehicles are GPS enabled, all vehicles are monitored in real time for pre-defined paths, any deviation in path or delay on part of delivery pilots is penalized.
- Every Pickup & Delivery is updated to track & monitor in real time.
- System automatically generates updated KPI(Key Performance Index) metrics on 25th of every month.
- Consumers & farmers feedback is studied & appropriate action is taken.
How does system connect right consumer with right farmer?
- Our Distributed Artificial Intelligence(DAI) system is capable of connecting right farmer to the right consumer by knowing proximity, quantity, delivery timings, duration of contract, milk type, feedback ratings and so on.
- However, both farmer & consumers have right to accept or deny the demand request they receive.
How does payment take place between farmers and consumers?
- As of now, we have well defined process for weekly manual payment. Real milk will collect the payments from consumers and transfer to farmer’s accounts. We are upgrading our system to integrate online payment gateway to make the payment automated.
What if my farmer no longer providing real milk?
- If you discover your farmer is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it through your regular feedback provision.
- our Artificial Intelligence system will continue to monitor farmers and suspends if is given 3 consecutive feedbacks in a month.
Urban Milk consumer(s)- Can I get to spend a day in dairy farm with my farmer?
- Absolutely accepted, Knowing today’s generation many of urban grown-up parents and kids doesn’t even know meaning of real milk and process/work involved at farmer end while bringing milk from farm to table.
- Spending a day with farmer certainly helps younger generation & school kids to know how easy/tough.
Why is selling real milk a good thing for farmers?
- In the conventional dairy system, farmers receive Amount about XX rupees per litre of milk, less than their operating costs. This is why small and medium dairy farms are going out of business and forced to suicides.
- When the farmer produces real milk and sells directly to the public, he gets XX+ rupees per litre(i.e morethan operational cost),—enough to make a decent living.
If I buy real milk, am I directly helping small & medium farmers?
- Yes, you will feel that when you talk to your farmer.
- The amount you pay for your Real Milk purchase directly goes to your farmer.
- There are large and small farms that produce both conventional and organic types of milk. Organic farming has more to do with farm management practices than the size of the farm itself. The vast majority are smaller farms with less than 50 cows/buffalos. Both big and small – are family owned and operated.
Are you fed up with adulterated milk?
- Over the last few years milk has become more and more denaturized by complexity in milk distribution model. Farmers and the public have been left in the dark about what has been going on.
- Promoting Real Milk is here to expose the true facts to you – the consumer – and to let you know where and how you can buy milk as you used to drink as a child and how you can help farmers.
does this technology helps Dairyfarmer’s Sustainability?
- This platform fosters the sustainable development of dairy farmers to take control of their economic futures by improving their dairyfarming or farming skills, technical knowledge to improve production and quality, and having direct linkages to buyers and global markets.
- It embraces Dairy farmers care about the environment and the long-term sustainability of their farms and their communities.
how do the farmers Align with market demands?
- To maximize impact, System finds and fosters new market channels by matching interested partners with organized farmers who receive training to help them improve yields and meet quality standards.
- In addition, System frequently targets farmers who have been working traditionally and are interested in forming scientifically. Using market knowledge and existing relationships with commercial partners, System enables farmers to understand and attain economies of scale and gain the skills needed to organize and work together in order to achieve the volume and quality that would require while protecting environment/nature.
how does this help promoting value chain in agriculture?
- This means that farmers who have previously sold to intermediaries gain the leverage to sell higher up the supply chain and capture a greater percentage of the value of their crop. They also learn important business and negotiating skills and become more competitive and business oriented. Some are prepared to enter niche markets that require organic, fair trade, or other third-party certifications. These differentiated markets consistently offer higher prices to producers provided that they can meet the markets’ rigorous requirements.
- we encourage farmers work hard and get the rightful share of their produce.
Terms and Conditions
- The ____App only serves as a market place platform in order to connect the Supplier and Consumer. __________is not directly selling any of dairy products and cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction that is beyond the control of the APP/web site management.
Do dairy farmers really care about the environment?
- Dairy farmers live and work on their farms, so it’s important for them to protect the land, water and air for their families, their surrounding communities and future generations.
- Caring for the environment is a responsibility dairy farmers share with their local community. Good environmental practices are essential to a dairy farm’s success and leave a positive legacy for their future generations.
What’s the difference between organic milk and real milk?
- There are small and medium farms that produce both conventional and organic types of milk. Organic farming has more to do with farm management practices than the size of the farm or farmer. The vast majority of our farmers follow best farm management practices that would produce real milk.
- Research can find no difference between organic and real milk in quality, safety or nutrition. Both contain same essential nutrients.
What about claims that real milk contains no pesticides, antibiotics or hormones?
- The definition of real milk refers to farm management practices, not to the milk itself. Good practices ensure that organic/real milk are wholesome, safe and nutritious when usage of pesticides and antibiotics are eliminated.
Does real milk taste better?
- The taste of milk, regardless of whether it is organically or conventionally produced, can differ slightly from farm to farm and season to season. Factors that may impact taste includes location of the farm, breed of the cow/buffalo, lactation period, variations in animal feed from farm to farm, and even the time of year/season. Because it’s real milk.
Is real milk safe for babies?
- A homemade formula made from real, raw milk is safe for babies and can save hundreds from having to consume commercial formula—indeed has saved many lives.
- Several recent European studies indicate that children who receive real milk are much less likely to develop allergies and asthma, especially if the milk is given at a young age, in the first year of life.
Are there any health benefits to consuming real milk?
- There are many health benefits to consuming real milk. Early studies showed that children consuming real milk had greater resistance to disease, better growth and stronger teeth than children consuming pasteurized milk.
- Animal studies indicate that real milk confers better bone structure, better organ development, better nutrient assimilation, better fertility and even better behavior than pasteurized milk.
Is real milk easier to digest than pasteurized milk?
- Real milk contains enzymes and encourages beneficial bacteria that contribute to easy digestion and ensure that all the vitamins and minerals are absorbed.
What are the Real Milk delivery timings?
between 6:30 am and 9:30am every day
between 6:30 pm and 9:30pm every day
Is Synthetic/Artificial milk harmful?
Synthetic milk is prepared by mixing urea, caustic soda, refined oil (cheap cooking oil) and common detergents.
|INGREDIENT||Why added in synthetic milk?|
|REFINED OIL||As a substitute for milk fat.|
|CAUSTIC SODA||To neutralize the acidic PH of other ingredients and thus prevents fake-milk from turning sour during transport.|
|STARCH||Prevents curdling in fake-milk.|